Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Did This Week To Prep 3/16/12

Up until today, I wasn’t as productive as I hoped this week. I ended up working a lot of hours. Of course, as my boss likes to remind me, I’ve got plenty of excuses, but I don’t have any good ones ;p.

I can pretty much only claim that I read a few prepping articles and glanced at a website a friend recommended to me: http://opensourceecology.org/. This site looked interesting from the point of view of building the tools needed to rebuild our world after a SHTF scenario. I hope to research more. Add it to the list right?  I also did 3 workouts this week - 1 cardio (25 minutes on my bike) and 2 weight (30 minute Gunnar Peterson video).

Today, I was a little bit more productive.  I ordered some gear from Amazon to add to the vehicles and packs.  I also created this blog.  Yay me!

Barb and I are headed to Costco tomorrow for our monthly shopping trip. Not a lot of great coupons, but we’ll continue to build our stockpile ;p.

What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment