Wednesday, March 28, 2012

And So It Begins

I started blogging about my preps a few weeks ago to a group of friends.  I still maintain that blog as a private blog, mainly because we use it as a way to bounce around ideas and plans.  However, it made me realize that I would like to share some of the posts from my private blog in a more public way to generate discussion with a larger group of people.

I guess the first thing that you will be wondering as you read my blog is why do I blog about this subject.  The main reason is rather selfish.  I find that writing down my ideas adds clarity to my thinking.  That's why I started the private blog.  I've created this public blog to increase awareness, stimulate conversation, and generally get people thinking about the idea of preparing for all types of emergencies.  I have opinions about a lot of things, some that many people may or may not agree with.  I welcome all points of view to any discussion, as long as it is presented in a respectful fashion.  I feel it's important to maintain respect throughout any discussion in the posts so that the central idea is not lost due to presentation.

Welcome to my blog.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment